ESICM is waiting you in Barcelona: Let´s go by Train!!
Hola a tod@s, my dear friends:
Next weekend starts the 27 th Annual Congress of European Society of Intensive Care (ESICM) in en Barcelona, from September 27th to October 1st.
ESICM LIVES 2014 will be an awesome congress with an amazing program:
• Continuous sessions in 10 rooms, with more than 800 lectures, debates and interactive training sessions
• 3 special sessions with exclusive results of 18 clinical intervention trials
• 6 conferences of prestige not to be missed.
• More than 1,100 originals works.
• Sessions, continuing medical education (postgraduate courses and refresher courses) during the weekend of September 27.
• One day for youth in resuscitation, “NEXT Day” on September 28
• 25 symposia organized in collaboration with the pharmaceutical companies of the sector of resuscitation
• Unparalleled interactivity thanks to a new application for smartphones
• 1,600 meters of exhibition of science
If you’re not registered, there is still time to register at the following link.
And if you are going to Barcelona, take the Train With Destination LIFE: an initiative organized by LIFE PRIORITY and supported by SEMICYUC that will teach train travellers in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
It is always a good time to continue learning and to travel to Barcelona.
Happy congress and happy stay!
¿Quieres estar al día de todo lo que pasa?
Suscríbete a nuestro newsletter. No compatiremos tus datos con nadie.