- Discover the great humanizing transformation that the Health is experiencing and revive your vocation through our blog.
- Get in touch with other sensitized professionals like you through our Facebook group and Twitter.
- Get to know us live in one of the events in which we participate and organize.
- Learn to be an emotionally and technically prepared professional. Soon we will publish our training offer. Keep updated.
Do you have experience and specialized knowledge to help improve the human quality of intensive care? Do you have any idea about any scientific research you want to carry out?
We can help you through:
- Guest posting your articles on our blog
- Putting at your disposal our group of experts in research
- The creation, promotion and management of your courses.
You are our main motivation, and we want you to participate in this movement.
- We invite you to follow the blog and comment.
- If you believe that your testimony can help create hope in future patients or sensitize health professionals, share it with us.
- If you want to help other patients or family members with your experience after your visit to the ICU, let us know.
We offer our experience and knowledge to those hospitals or units that want to:
- Replicate some of the experiences of the HU-CI group.
- Train your staff.
- Advise to make a complete implementation of the HU-CI humanization model.
- Redesign your architecture or structure to make it a friendlier space: we send our architects and designers to see how to improve your space.
Count on us