Hola a tod@s, my dear friends:
Here is the form (only available in Spanish) for the submission of your abstracts to the XX National Conference of Humanization: “Humanizing the Intensive Care” which as you know will take place on May 27-28 at the Hospital Universitario de Torrejón, in Madrid.
Aiming to create a space for exchange of experiences related to the humanization in the context of intensive care and emergency contexts, for this edition we thought in the form of poster.
We want to know all the initiatives developed in this field, and for that we want to hear from you! For example:
– Innovative experiences in ICUs, post-anesthesia Units or emergency services having as purpose the humanization of assistance
– Experiences of care to professionals, promoting the humanization and teamwork.
– Experiences that support the participation of families in hospital processes and grief.
– Management experiences targeted to address values, humanization and people-centered care.
– Others which would be related to some item of the Conference.
To participate, the persons or entities concerned, will have to meet the following requirements:
– Send the abstract contained in the form by April 24, 2015. This will be sent to email@example.com.
– All applicants will receive a response to the request before May 4, 2015.
– Each communication will be presented in a printed poster size 50 x 70 (scrolling)
– May 27 will be placed the posters between 13:00 and 15:00 PM.
– During breaks of the two-days Conference, the authors will be available, next to your poster, to attend to persons seeking information about them.
– The selected poster, will also have 7 minutes for the oral presentation within the program of the day. You will be directed before May 4.
– Participants will receive an accreditation certificate.
We encourage you to come to Spain and share your experiences.