Hola a tod@s, my dear friends.
1. Routine referral to the donor transplant coordinator
2. Clinical triggers for donor identification.
3. Accurate donor assessment
4. Systematic brain death testing
5. Goal-directed optimization of the brain death donor.
6. Appropriate family approach to discuss the option of organ donation.
7. Education and training for ICU professionals.
8. Audit and performance management A.
9. Identify clinical champions for organ donation
10. Donation as part of end-of-life care.
I invite you to apply your own donor card because all can be perfect for others. Do not forget to spread the word!.
Together we add more.