Hola a tod@s, my dear friends.
Finally at home, after two days of intense experiences and emotions. Tired but happy.
On Wednesday I had the opportunity to return to my other home, “La Roqueta” (Palma de Mallorca) and share the project with those who were my colleagues at the Hospital Son Llàtzer and since 2009 are my friends.
Accompanied by Concha Zaforteza, we present the Hospital’s general session with more than 100 people, and then repeat for the staff of ICU who could not attend because they were working.
And we know that the light of Mallorca and the climate of paradise will make many seeds give fruits and multiply the message. In fact, thanks to Antonia Socías who immediately accepted the idea, the Coral of the Hospital will host a benefit concert for the humanization of the intensive care.
And yesterday… Surpassing first Conference of values in the Complutense University. “On the other side of the Piyama” became a great success of assistance (more than 600 registered that were faithful to the appointment). I could meet and learn that there are everyday heroes who are awesome and teach us many values.
So, in coming post I will be presenting them in this blog:
– Carlos Matallanas and Marta, how to live with ALS naturally and helping others
– Elena Collado, alleviating with common sense.
– Álvaro Galán, cerebral palsy is just a label.
– Olga Villarino, fighting against her breast cancer with a smile.
– Covadonga Sanz, courage and heart against a devastating polytraumatism.
– Dolores Garrido (her daughter´s Mar twitter account) and her family, the paradigm of a mother’s love.
– Elena Valdivieso, utopia in nursing is possible.
More fruits: a second Conference which of course we help spreading the word, and a more than probably Master in humanization of health care by Complutense University.
Many thanks to those who have allowed us to be there. For a more human future.